More closed minded internet bullshit I can complain about.


So today I ran across an article entitled: "Why do hot girls brand themselves with neck tattoos?" An article about how it is impossible for him to find a hot girlfriend that doesn't have a tattoo on her neck... apparently.
Hhmmmmm... 3 things stand out IMMEDIATELY in the title.
1; "hot girls" The author must be extremely educated to refer to women as 'girls' and HOT is just an enduring term we all love hearing.. educated as far as a college kid who's spending his daddies and mommies money to get his business degree because he will be a successful and rich 'business' man who wears 80,000$ suits and wipes his feet on hundos- he can't stand for his large breasted 'hot' wife to look 'trashy'- obviously.  He needs the trophy to reflect how well HE'S doing. 
2; He calls it a brand. This tells me he's VERY materialistic, possessive, and vain.  Referring to a body that isn't even his, with disgust, having passed judgement before he even knows the women's name- 'branded' with a tattoo that tells the looker more information about the person than this guy can figure out, or maybe that's why he hates it- she's got personality-and a story that started well before he came poking around with his love stick- and it's on her NECK.   I see that not having control over what is on his 'wife's body' would drive him NUTS.
3; The author doesn't understand why a woman would get a tattoo, let a lone on her neck, so he's been -more than likely- sheltered by a strict religious or abusive mother, which makes him opinionated, and closed minded (I bet he is somewhat aggressive or controlling) about the opposite sex.  I can guarantee he isn't finding a girlfriend for MANY reasons... not because of whats on her neck.


Let me tell you something...
When I made my choices to get tattooed, never ONCE did I think about how it would affect my chances of getting a mate.  Not one single time.  WHY would it have anything to do with a life partner- when I know, I KNOW, that I am only going to attract people with similar interests, life choices and yeah, probably tattoos.  I'm cool with that.  I'm not looking for a preppy business school major who's had his ass wiped daily by his helicopter mom- because I want a MAN.  A man who's lived life, and been knocked down a few times, gotten up, brushed the dust out of his beard and carried on with blood dripping from his elbows. Fuck you for labeling me.  Calling me low class.  For telling me I'm not 'good' enough for you and your ideals- you can keep those opinions to yourself, because I 'branded' myself to keep people like you AWAY from me.  Ever think about that? Women like me don't want you.  If I wanted to be a rich trophy wife, I wouldn't have spent a fortune on my education, I would have just taken beauty school classes and gotten a tit job.  Read my neck and get bent you elitist piece of shit.



The argument about getting a job... PUUUHHHH LEASE!! Anyone and everyone I know that has made the jump to visible tattoos has a great job.  Might be in the Harley industry, might be in the Music/Art industry, but its a great job that makes enough of a living to do what they want.  Hint: Collecting millions in the bank and judging people isn't one of them.  Maybe traveling, having a family, buying a house, you know.. REAL things.  LIFE things.  And if you're looking for a trophy wife to spoil with your millions of business school dollars, why would she need a job? Wiping your ass like your mommy used to is going to be a full time job in itself... just won't pay out in the end.

 

So, to put this to rest.. when a woman has enough inner strength and desire to want to make her outsides as beautiful and creative as her insides, you've found a real treasure.  You should hold on to her, and encourage he to be herself.  Courage is one thing, literally wearing your heart on your chest is another.  Plus, I bet the women in the photos this guy used to illustrate his purpose, make WAY more money as alternative models than you've made sitting in your dorm writing the article.

This is Teya Salat- folks, shes worth a fortune.

And the best new is: They don't want you either.  Don't need your money or your tiny penis.  Carry on trying to change everyone's minds though- you'll find lemmings to agree, and one day, when you get passed over for the big job promotion you've been bragging to your buddies about- the one you thought you had 'in the bag' because of your hair cut or your suit and tie-  The gal who gets it is more creative and energetic and EXACTLY the kind of attitude your firm is looking for, AND - here's the kick in the pants- she's got tattoos, a bunch of them- you'll understand how unimportant skin color really is, and that you wasted your time being closed minded.
GOOD LUCK DICK.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tennessee Motorcycle Music Revival was just that.. a spiritual and life affirming Revival.

Ride to Camp tips from the Trippy Trip. =D =D

Chronicals of lost time in Chopper land: Working on the '76 Ironhead